The creative strategy
1. Notice something that catches your eye and draws your attention.
2. Take a photo using your smartphone or camera.
3. Let go of any judgement, what you see is enough.
4. Look at the image and write down the first four words that come to mind.
5. Again, let go of any judgement, these words are enough.
To share or not to share?
If you would like to share your image and words as part of the project you can either post them to Instagram or email them to me directly.
However if you do not want to share your results then you are invited to keep this creative moment private for your own enjoyment.
To share on Instagram post your image with the four words in the caption. Tag the Seeing Comes Before words account @scbw_project and use the hashtag #seeingcomesbeforewordsproject
If you do not use Instagram you can email your submission directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your image and the four words.
All submissions will be shared as Instagram Stories and pinned to the Seeing Comes Before Words Instagram profile.
Copyright of these images and words remains with you, the creator, and by taking part you give me permission to share your work along side my own Seeing Comes Before Words on Instagram. This a family friendly project open to everyone and explicit or offensive content will not be accepted.
📸 ✍️ 🙏
Thank you for taking part!